The hail claim attorneys at Gravely & Pearson have successfully represented numerous owners of large residential and commercial properties against insurance companies to aid in the recovery of losses due to hail damage. We fight on behalf of our clients to resolve major discrepancies between damage appraisals issued by insurance companies and those issued by objective third party public adjusters. In so doing, we have helped our clients rightly recover millions of dollars in losses.
We regularly help our clients with the following types of disputes:
- Hail Claims
- Commercial and Business Insurance Claims Denial
- Homeowner Insurance Claims Denial
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Underpayment of Claims
- Insurance Broker Negligence
- Insurance Agent Error
Our expert hail claim attorneys have helped:
- The congregants of a major church, Christy Bay Temple, damaged in a severe Texas storm. The matter was settled favorably in the Texas Supreme Court.
- Colorado ISD for significant roof damage following a hail storm. The case was settled for a confidential storm.
- Over 150 commercial property owners and 1,000 homeowners in insurance disputes. We regularly represent owners of apartment complexes, commercial buildings, historical buildings, museums, schools, hospitals and single and multi-family properties.
Don’t let insurance companies shortchange your family and business during this time of loss and recovery. Contact Gravely & Pearson today for the expert advice you deserve.